- All items are charged by the Rental Period (4 hour, 1 day, 1 week, etc.) as shown on your contract.
- Customers are charged for the rental Item while in your possession, whether it is used or not. We charge for time in possession, not time used …so please bring back equipment promptly!
- There will be no extensions for weather delays, so plan accordingly!
- Some items require an additional deposit on top of the rental charge. This deposit is fully refundable but it is held to cover incidentals (damage, cleaning fees, fuel charges, etc).
- Renter will be required to provide a valid Driver’s License and a major credit/debit card. (We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- The cardholder must be present and provide matching identification.
- If the rental goes past the specified rental period, the card will be charged accordingly.
- Cash may be used as deposit or payment in some situations. Please ask an associate for details. We do not accept prepaid cards.
- Renter assumes responsibility for equipment rented from time received until the time of return. Rental equipment is to be returned clean and free from damage or excessive wear.
- We charge full replacement cost for missing rental items or accessories, and charge for repair of any damaged items.
- All necessary permits, licenses, public & private utility marking is the renter’s responsibility; Jackson Rents And Supply, Inc. accepts no responsibility.
Can I make a reservation? How?
- All rented equipment can be reserved ahead of time with a $50 non-refundable payment. This payment will go towards your balance.
- You can change the date of pickup, if equipment is available for the new date, without forfeiting the $50 if you call 48 hours before the scheduled pickup time.
- Any order without a paid deposit is not reserved.
Do you deliver or pickup the equipment?
- Yes, we can! These services are available throughout the week from 8:00am until 4:00pm. Saturday delivery is available on a first come, first served basis. Our delivery/pickup rate for the Brooksville/Spring Hill area is a minimum of $50 each way.
Do I need to clean the equipment before returning it?
- We understand that equipment is going to get dirty. We just ask that any mud/clay is rinsed off, and cabs are cleaned of trash/debris. Cleaning charges may be assessed.
What is the hour meter interval?
- On top of the rental charges, some pieces of equipment will have an additional usage charge.
- On metered pieces of equipment, you are allowed the following:
- 8 hours per 24 day
- 40 hours per 7 day week
- 160 hours per 28 day month
- If meter exceeds the allowed hours, additional hourly rates apply.
Problems with equipment
- If you were to experience any issues with the equipment while in your possession, you must contact Jackson Rents And Supply, Inc. as soon as possible.
- If during business hours, we will work with you to get the problem resolved, or equipment exchanged. If after hours, you must leave a message on our voicemail detailing the problem, and we will contact you as soon as we open the following business day.