Jackson Rents & Supply is looking to fill a full-time position at our shop. Come by our shop to drop off a resume and pick up an application.
Typical responsibilities include
- Thoroughly servicing and testing equipment after every use (checking fluid levels, filters, belts, tracks, tires, bearings, lights, electrical components, hydraulic components, etc.)
- Repairing equipment as needed
- Maintaining warehouse and showroom (sweeping/mopping, cleaning windows, organizing tools, cleaning/stocking customer restrooms)
- Maintaining parts room (keeping parts in proper bins/shelf locations, updating store managers on what supplies/parts are low on quantity)
- Maintaining rental yard and building exterior (spray weeds, mow yard with zero-turn mower, blow parking lot, pressure washing, etc)
- Loading/Unloading rental items for customers (must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted)
- Must learn and follow all applicable safety rules
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job (working outside and in warehouse, loading equipment in/out of vehicles, hooking up trailers/equipment, etc.)
- Must be able to start and complete tasks independently
Our store hours are Monday – Friday from 7am-5pm and Saturday from 7am-1pm. Pay is negotiable based on skillset and experience.